The Commercial Interior Design Awards 2017 nominations deadline is fast approaching. All entries must be submitted online through our new nomination system by Wednesday, 5 July, 2017.
We have simplified the nomination process, but before getting started take a look at the guidelines listed below:
- All MENA-based design firms are eligible to nominate commercial and residential projects from the MENA region that have been completed between July 2016 – July 2017.
- Nominations must be made by design firm representatives, and we recommend having the nominations approved by PR or marketing professionals before being submitting.
- Firms are allowed to nominate projects in as many categories as they wish. One project may be submitted multiple times to different categories, however each nomination must be made separately and relevant to the category.
- All nominations are free to enter and must be submitted online at www.designmena.com/cid-awards through our new nomination system. Nominations sent via e-mail or in any other format will be disregarded.
- When visiting the website, nominees first need to create a personal user account. The new nomination system allows you to accesses your account at any time, edit or update your submissions until the nomination deadline.
- The final deadline for nominations is Wednesday 5 July 2017. Nominations received after this date will be disregarded.
- For each submission, the applicant must fill out a questionnaire that will help judges decide why the nominated person or a project deserves to win.
- The new system allows you to upload a single PDF file with supporting images, mood boards and visuals, not larger than 10mb. Images of finished projects, rather than renderings, must be submitted for all the design sector categories. Renderings will be accepted for Best Interior Design Concept of the Year only.
- When all the nominations have been received, the Commercial Interior Design editorial team will compile firstly a shortlist in each category of six to ten entries, which will be presented to the independent panel of judges. A judging panel will make an assessment of shortlisted projects and score each entry according to the guidelines, making its final selection of winners. The judges’ decision is final.
- The winners will be announced during a glamorous ceremony on 13 September, 2017 at the Joharah Ballroom at the Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai, UAE. The winners will not be revealed until this date. Good luck!
For general enquiries please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require anything else, please contact email@example.com for nominee inquiries, firstname.lastname@example.org for table bookings, and email@example.com for sponsorship opportunities.
Make your booking in advance (by 5 July 2017) and get a 5% early booking discount.