The 2016 edition of Commercial Interior Design Awards features a couple of changes with regards to categories. While we have removed the Reader’s Choice Award for Interior Contractor of the Year, we have introduced a new category for the Interior Fit-out Project of the Year, which is based on quality of fit-out in an overall concept execution.
We have also added Best Interior Design Concept of the Year, which rewards the best interior design concept for commercial projects in the Middle East, completed in the last 12 months.
But before getting started, take a look at the guidelines listed below:
1. All design firms are eligible to nominate commercial and residential projects from the MENA region that have been completed between July 2015 – July 2016.
2. Images of finished projects, rather than renderings, should be submitted for the design sector categories.
3. Nominations must be made by design firm representatives, and we recommend having the nominations approved by PR or marketing professionals before being submitting.
4. Firms are allowed to nominate projects in as many categories as they wish. One project may be submitted multiple times to different categories, however, each nomination must be made separately and relevant to the category.
5. For categories awarding individuals and firms, submissions must include all relevant and up-to-date information on achievements over the past 12 months.
6. All nominations are free and must be submitted online at www.designmena.com/cidawards.
7. As well as including images and text relevant to the submission, please provide contact information in case further details are needed.